Friday, November 23, 2007

Brittneys First Ride Ever !!!!!




Thanksgiving this year was the best ever. I got to ride a motorcycle for the first time thanks to my dad's friend. By the time we got 4 houses down the road, my hands were in the air like I just didn't care and I was screaming! Later in the day, I asked for another ride and went out on the "open road"! This was a great experience and I can't wait till BBDJS takes the motorcycle safety class in a few weeks and gets his new toy.

I included a picture of Jessica on a Harley and my dad on his friends Kawasaki Vulcan 900.

7 comments:

REM said...

It was so much fun! (((H)))Big hug.

Kim Thomas said...

Like I said on Melody's blog, you guys are super brave!!!!!!

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! IMY!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an adventure! Glad to see you had so much fun! I love you!
Alice

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an adventure! Glad to see you had so much fun! I love you!
Alice

Jane said...

Wish I could have been there! Remebmber to be safe!

Ruth Anne said...

My friends burnt their legs riding a friend's motorcycle in high school. Never rode on one. Hope YOU liked it!

John said...

It put a smile on my face to watch you "live"! I loved spending the time with you girls, and can't wait to be able to take you on a ride. I can't register until Monday, but I'll get the class done soon. You are wild and crazy, but remember to always be careful! I love you!

Dad